Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Best Monday ever

ok, so yesterday, after school, Carol picked me up (she had Eli with her) and we went to Eatza Pizza and wasted our money on worthless things like finger traps and chinese yo-yos. speaking of chinese yo-yos, i kept wacking Carol in the face with it and she got really made and poured ice water all over me. BRRRRR. anyway, after that, me and eli went and saw Iron Man, abd it was AWESOME!!! then we took eli home, and me and carol went back to her house to watch GREMLINS which was also AWESOME. it was pretty much the best monday ever.

oh, and im going to Chicago this week! SO EXCITED. my sister is graduating from college, so we're going to see her graduate (DUH). while we're there, my parents are forcing me to go see the broadway musical "Wicked," so thats gonna be real boring. and i have to miss the youth led service. :( sorry emma, riley, n sydnie (even tho emma is the only one who wll read this. See u guys tomorow at church!

my fingers hurt. are u happy now? i actually blogg'd. yes, i blogg'd

13 comments:

emmajess said...

u actually blogged? YEAH! hope u have fun in chicago! and don't have 2 much fun watching that broadway musical! lol! i'm not so sure about the youth led service! me, riley and syd! AHHH! o well, it'll work out i guess! c u l8r!

Carol said...

Nathan Taylor. I was not mad, I was just getting even and an ice water bath seemed very appropriate. =) I sure had fun with you guys, it is WAY different than hanging with the girls but fun none the less... =)

vAdA said...

Am i not gunna be at the youth led service????
well, have fun in chick-a-go. lol. well, since u think you will get bored during the musical, here is something to keep u occupied.....bring a straw and chick spit-wads on the back of people heads. lol. i guess i watch to much tv. ttyl.

Brooke said...

Nathan you actually posted a long post!!! I think this is a record!!! It seems like you have a knack for getting things dumped on you. So far it has been, what, and ice cream (by Emma), and an ice water!! Luv the idea Vada!! Have fun in Chicago!

lacey lou said...

you saw Iron Man? I heard it was really good... have fun in chicago... what do you mean you have to see Wicked? I would love to go see it!!!!

Brooke said...

Yeah, I totally agree with you Lacey, whats wrong with going to to Wicked, Nathan?? I think it sounds like fun!!

NANO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pansy said...

she got made???? well have fun.

vAdA said...

DUDE SERIOUSLY TIME TO BLOG!

Carol said...

So, you just had a Monday in Chicago! I guess going to Eatza Pizza and a Movie with Eli won't measure up to that! Tell us about your awesome trip!!! ;)

emmajess said...

yeah! how was "wicked"? proly not near as bad as u thot it would b! did u try vada's idea for entertainment? i hope so! it would make a good story! c u wednesday!

dominique sambrano said...

wow nathan sounds like you had fun.. this was from along time ago but what ever. you dont get on like at all.

Pansy said...

OK NATHAN IF YOU ARE GOING TO READ THIS...DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THE COMMENTS ( OR VERY LITTLE) BUT PAY ATTENTION TO THIS ONE!!!!! YOU BETTER GET POSTING NOW!!!!!!! yOU POSTED LIKE A MONTH AGO!